1.) Online courses through Florida Virtual School – www.flvs.net
- To register for a course: Go to www.flvs.net and sign up. In the registration process you can search and select your course, create an account and sign up.
- Courses must be verified online by your School Counselor before you can be placed in your course. Counselors verify courses daily – No Need to See Counselor.If there is a problem with the course you have requested, counselor will either send you an email or meet with you.
- You may be required to complete a New Student Orientation. To find times and sessions, student should visit the FLVS website and look for the New Student Orientation icon.
- All grades and credits are received electronically. No Need to See Counselor.
- A copy of your Student History with the credit received and posted will be delivered to you via your homeroom teacher.
2.) Take courses through the Adult Education Program (night school)
- Students must make an appointment to see counselor in order to obtain an adult education registration form.
- Announcements via the PA system are made to inform students of night school availability. Students are responsible for following up once the announcement is made.
- Time management is essential to keep grades for “day” classes in good standing and still be able to succeed in “night school” classes.
3.) Summer School
- Summer programs, if available, are offered through summer adult education and/or night school programs to all students.
Note: In order to pass an annual course in grades 9-12, a student must earn a minimum of 10 grade points, of which a minimum of 5 must be earned in the second semester.